• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Member of the Month for June 2024: ashworth

Hello,

Thank you for visiting KarateForums.com.

We recognize one member every month as the KarateForums.com Member of the Month for their positive contributions to this community.

Our honoree for June is... @ashworth for the fourth time!

A month from today will mark 18 years that ashworth has been a member of this community. Ashley, thank you for all of the incredible contributions that you have made here! I appreciate how you treat other members and the welcoming environment that you help create here.

Thanks,

Patrick

Edited by Patrick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

This is the first Member of the Month that has been honored since we moved to our new software and with that comes a small (but I think cool) change: In the past, we could only display one rank for a member. So while someone was Member of the Month, their rank in the forums could not be displayed. But now, we are able to display both at the same time. So, if you look at any of ashworth's posts, you'll see both the rainbow Member of the Month bar, but also the belt rank based on post count (which is currently Brown). It looks like this:

Screenshot of how ashworth's profile appears on their posts, showing both a belt rank image and the Member of the Month rainbow bar.

Thanks! Slowly getting used to the new forum, and it is growing on me! great work Patrick! the time and dedication that you put into this community continues to amaze me! :)

• Thanks 1

Ashley Aldworth

Train together, Learn together, Succeed together...

Thank you for the kind words, @ashworth! Happy to accept them and acknowledge the wider team at the same time. :) Also glad the new software is growing on you!

• Like 1