• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What book are you reading?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
I'm Afraid You've Got Dragons by Peter Beagle.

This book was cute but it wasn't for me. I did not finish it. If you have young readers, I think that this would be the perfect book for them!

I am now reading The Frugal Wizard's Handbook for Surviving Medieval England by Brandon Sanderson.

I thoroughly enjoyed all of Brandon Sanderon's Secret Projects; The Frugal Wizard was a very cool departure from what I'm used to reading from him. Have you read his other Secret Projects?

My Journey (So Far)

Shuri-Ryu 1996-1997 - Gokyu

Judo 1996-1997 - Yonkyu

Uechi-Ryu 2018-Present - Nidan

ABS Bladesmith 2021-Present - Apprentice

I'm Afraid You've Got Dragons by Peter Beagle.

This book was cute but it wasn't for me. I did not finish it. If you have young readers, I think that this would be the perfect book for them!

I am now reading The Frugal Wizard's Handbook for Surviving Medieval England by Brandon Sanderson.

I thoroughly enjoyed all of Brandon Sanderon's Secret Projects; The Frugal Wizard was a very cool departure from what I'm used to reading from him. Have you read his other Secret Projects?

I have not, but I've added them to my list. I really enjoyed this book and read it a lot quicker than I usually read books.

Martial arts training is 30% classroom training, 70% solo training.

https://www.instagram.com/nordic_karate/

I think this counts? I was able to read the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles x Stranger Things collected series during my holiday travel. It was fun. A lot of great artwork.

I think this counts? I was able to read the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles x Stranger Things collected series during my holiday travel. It was fun. A lot of great artwork.
Sounds like an interesting crossover.

This certainly counts! Comics and Manga are reading! It's how a lot of people get into reading (it's how my daughter did).

Martial arts training is 30% classroom training, 70% solo training.

https://www.instagram.com/nordic_karate/

On its surface, that just sounds all kinds of wrong. But I'll definitely need to check it out!

My Journey (So Far)

Judo 1996-1997 - Yonkyu

In preparation for his new book, Wind and Truth, I just started rereading Brandon Sanderon's The Way of Kings

My Journey (So Far)

Judo 1996-1997 - Yonkyu