• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Losing fat.

BonnyBoy

You guys have definitely helped me out, thanks! :)

Scales are telling me I'm down from 85kgs to 82kgs, not sure about that, but I've definitely lost some fat.

There are always two choices, two paths. One choice is easy and its only reward is it's easy.

It takes sacrifice to be the best.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the most important things you must do is get on a cardio kick. Schedule is for 3 days a week. And if you are doing anything for less then 20 minutes it is more or less a waste of time. If you can't run that long, it's not a big deal. Try biking. Try swimming. Do you play DDR? That's actualy a pretty good way to exercice and lose weight while having fun. There are many things to do. After you get more "wind" trying running again.

"A deer admires a lion. But all the members of our family are lions. So it doesn't matter which lion I admire. "

-Rener Gracie-

Wha...what did you say? You don't know...don't know what DDR is? I am not sure we can speak anymore...I feel strangly offended.

Just KIDDIN!

DDR: Dance Dance Revolution.

More or less it is a dance video game that is very fun and strangly addictive. You can go to DDRfreak.com for more info. Aside from the banter, it is a very fun way to work out. People who are like 5 to 40+ house moms will stop and play it. AND LOVE IT TOO! Check it out!

"A deer admires a lion. But all the members of our family are lions. So it doesn't matter which lion I admire. "

-Rener Gracie-

What I've found over my experiences with "nutritionists" are they are full of shit. They hardly ever come out and say whether or not a diet is good or bad, and when they do they do stupid shit (food pyramid anyone?). We know the food pyramid is bullshit, we know that we don't need carbs after a certain part in the day, and we know that the human body does not need carbohydrates in order to live. We cannot live without fats, we cannot live without proteins, but carbohydrates are not necessary. Your body makes ketones to replace them. Why is it that after you eat a ton of "energizing"carbs you feel sluggish and tired? This is because insulin boosts, insulin boosts induces body fat storage, and in this case this is bad. Take a hint from some of the longest living and healthiest races on the planet (hunza, okinawans, etc.) who eat a diet primarily consisting of proteins and healthy fats, and very very little amounts of carbs, they seem to know what they're doing in contrast to the bullshit nutrtionists of obese America telling us that what we're doing is ok, as we keep getting fatter and fatter.

i say common sense prevails. by all means go see a nutritionist or similar professional but use your own common sense to decided whether it is right for you or not. just by listening to your body, you will be able to better understand what it needs to become leaner and fitter.

using this very principle, i have lost 30kg over the last 19 months :)

==================

http://come.to/BlackBeauty

==================