• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Mean Older Brothers

Nicktheguy2014

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I am the oldest, so I suppose I was the mean older brother at times. My siblings knew how to give it back, however. We all have a great relationship now.

Martial arts training is 30% classroom training, 70% solo training.

https://www.instagram.com/nordic_karate/

My brother, Donald, is the oldest of us three, I'm the baby. My brother's 7 years older than me. We had our moments but nothing too serious. He played a lot of pranks on me all of the time, like the time he tricked me into drinking a whole gallon of water as fast as I can right before we all went to the Santa Monica Beach. I was miserable.

Once I threw a knife at him while he was in his tent because he mad me mad at him. That knife stuck him right in his knee. I didn't sit for awhile.

Like I said, we had our moments. The better I became in Karate, the fewer came the times that he'd "beat me up", which before I earned my JBB, I'd sing out loud and proud..."MOM, Donald hit me"!! I had a black belt in "MOM, Donald hit me".

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

I was the mean older brother (by 363 days). It would usually go, she'd tease me and hit me, I'd hit her back. My parents would yell at me, "Don't hit your sister!" "But she hit me first!" "I don't care, you're bigger than her, you could hurt her, don't hit your sister!"

My son is an only child so he will never experience that, for good or for ill.

Shuri-Ryu 1996-1997 - Gokyu

Judo 1996-1997 - Yonkyu

Uechi-Ryu 2018-Present - Nidan

ABS Bladesmith 2021-Present - Apprentice

Matayoshi Kobudo 2024-Present - Kukyu

I'm the oldest of three as well. I did some mean stuff at times; I recall throwing big rocks at my middle brother's head often.

Both of my brothers got bigger than me, though....

Older sister, that's it.

Older sisters can been just as mean, if not even meaner. I know, I had one of them too. The curse of being the baby of the family.

:P

**Proof is on the floor!!!

• 3 weeks later...

I don't actually think I was mean, but I did have a lot of the first born, type A sort of things, e.g. I wouldn't just let stuff happen, lol.