• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

The Official National Hockey League Appreciation Thread

aurik

GO KNIGHTS!! Strange saying that in Las Vegas, but Vegas is starting to host every major sport!!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crazy 4 overtime game tonight as Florida beat Carolina in game one.

On a lark I had considered putting money on Tkachuk to get the GWG in overtime... and I've NEVER bet money on a sports event before (not counting the office football pool and the like). Now I'm kinda wishing I had, getting 10:1 odds on that would've been pretty cool.

In any case, all 4 teams remaining are REALLY good teams. These next 2 rounds are going to be definitely worth watching!

My Journey (So Far)

Shuri-Ryu 1996-1997 - Gokyu

Judo 1996-1997 - Yonkyu

Uechi-Ryu 2018-Present - Nidan

ABS Bladesmith 2021-Present - Apprentice

Crazy 4 overtime game tonight as Florida beat Carolina in game one.

On a lark I had considered putting money on Tkachuk to get the GWG in overtime... and I've NEVER bet money on a sports event before (not counting the office football pool and the like). Now I'm kinda wishing I had, getting 10:1 odds on that would've been pretty cool.

In any case, all 4 teams remaining are REALLY good teams. These next 2 rounds are going to be definitely worth watching!

Did you do it for game two?? :o

idk if that is the proper emoji or not.

GO KNIGHTS!! Strange saying that in Las Vegas, but Vegas is starting to host every major sport!!

The Super Bowl, NCAA tournament games, WNBA champs, UFC title fights, maybe the Stanley Cup finals again, and serious rumors about an MLB team. Ten or 12 years ago the thought of Vegas being a sports mecca was laughable, but with the success of the Knights and sports gambling being more legal and mainstream Vegas will likely continue to grow as a sports city.

Las Vegas Knights WON over the Dallas Stars in Game 1 in OT 4-3. Great action and some great goal defending at both nets!! House was sold out too!!

Knights WON tonight against the Dallas Stars 3-2 in OT. Knights lead against the Stars 2-0 games. The Knights, in both games, have made the winning goal very quick in the first and only OT for both games.

Games 3 and 4 will be in Dallas, TX. After game 4. if more games are necessary, they will flip flop between Vegas and Dallas. Knights might find themselves back in the Stanley Cup since 2018 where the Capitals beat them 4-1 games for the Cup.

Well, the 3-0 Knights have now seen the Stars win the last two games!! Here I sit with my head in my hand, however, isn't that how any playoff goes. I still believe that the Stars can NOT win 4 straight games against the Knights.

I sure hope I don't end up eating my believes.

GO KNIGHTS!!

Well, the 3-0 Knights have now seen the Stars win the last two games!! Here I sit with my head in my hand, however, isn't that how any playoff goes. I still believe that the Stars can NOT win 4 straight games against the Knights.

GO KNIGHTS!!

After game three I picked Vegas to sweep. Then win in five. Do I dare pick them to win game six? Eh.....they will win in either six or seven.

GO KNIGHTS!!

After game three I picked Vegas to sweep. Then win in five. Do I dare pick them to win game six? Eh.....they will win in either six or seven.

Knights do NOT want to go to a 7th game because the Stars would just continue with their momentum. Knights need to end it all tonight in Dallas.

GO KNIGHTS!!

:karate:

Knights do NOT want to go to a 7th game because the Stars would just continue with their momentum. Knights need to end it all tonight in Dallas.

GO KNIGHTS!!

:karate:

Well, the Stars just plain didn't show up tonight... I guess they didn't get the memo that it was a "win or go home" game.

My Journey (So Far)

Shuri-Ryu 1996-1997 - Gokyu

Judo 1996-1997 - Yonkyu

Uechi-Ryu 2018-Present - Nidan

ABS Bladesmith 2021-Present - Apprentice