aurik

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boston wins against Florida, still trail in the series 3-2. Edmonton wins against Vancouver to even that series 2-2.

Dallas and Colorado play Wednesday night. It is on ESPN at 8pm eastern time if you'd like to watch it.

The Avs are not in the best of situations right now. They just lost Nichushikin unexpectedly until at least next year due to substance abuse issues. Devon Toews was also out on Monday due to an illness. Nichushkin may be a great player, but this is the second time in two years he's left the team high and dry in the playoffs due to 'personal reasons'. If I were the Avs, I'd seriously consider cutting him loose... except he still has 6 years on his contract with a 6+M AAV.

It's unfortunate that some people react so badly to fame and fortune.

My Journey (So Far)

Shuri-Ryu 1996-1997 - Gokyu

Judo 1996-1997 - Yonkyu

Uechi-Ryu 2018-Present - Nidan

ABS Bladesmith 2021-Present - Apprentice

Colorado stays alive winning 5-3, Dallas has a 3-2 lead in the series. They play game six on Friday.

Two games on Thursday, Rangers @ Carolina, Edmonton @ Vancouver. Both games are available to watch on TNT as well as TRUTV.

Colorado stays alive winning 5-3, Dallas has a 3-2 lead in the series. They play game six on Friday.

If the Avs can bring that same momentum into Game 6, they've got a chance at forcing a Game 7. Home ice advantage is a real thing when home ice is at 5000 feet. Once you've lived at altitude, you'll know that the lack of oxygen is real.

My Journey (So Far)

Shuri-Ryu 1996-1997 - Gokyu

Judo 1996-1997 - Yonkyu

Uechi-Ryu 2018-Present - Nidan

ABS Bladesmith 2021-Present - Apprentice

Rangers advance, Vancouver wins to take a 3-2 series lead of Edmonton.

Two potential closeout games on Friday as Florida tries to move past Boston and Dallas tries to win against Colorado.

Both games are on TNT and TRUTV if you are looking to watch either of them.

Dallas wins 2-1 in double overtime to advance, Florida defeated Boston by the same score in game six and moves on. Dallas and Florida return to the NHL final four as both made it last year.

The Stars are killing it which is not a real surprise to me this year, and they're doing the same thing in the playoffs. I have to say that I believe that the Stars are going to the Stanley Cup Finals, and whomever they have to face, they will have their hand full and then some. First, they have to see who wins the game 7 between the Oilers and Canucks, and whomever it is that wins, the Stars will not take them lightly!!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!