• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

The Official National Hockey League Appreciation Thread

aurik

Tonight's game two between the Stars and the Knights has the Stars at a 48.1% winning prediction. I forgot what the winning prediction was for game one.

My bracket? Easy. KNIGHTS all the way!!

GO KNIGHTS!!

:P

**Proof is on the floor!!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny thing about game winning predictions, they sure can sometimes be quite unexpected and amusing. Like with the Stars and the Knights in their game 2 of the playoffs on Star's ice tonight. The Stars were favored to win against the Knights, however, the Knights won 3-1.

Next game for the Stars and the Knights will be this Saturday on Knights ice.

I wonder what the game winning predictions will be for their game 3?!?

GO KNIGHTS!!

:)

Funny thing about game winning predictions, they sure can sometimes be quite unexpected and amusing. Like with the Stars and the Knights in their game 2 of the playoffs on Star's ice tonight. The Stars were favored to win against the Knights, however, the Knights won 3-1.

Next game for the Stars and the Knights will be this Saturday on Knights ice.

I wonder what the game winning predictions will be for their game 3?!?

GO KNIGHTS!!

Impressive first two games for Vegas. Some great goaltending tonight from both teams. Other winners' tonight were Boston (leading the series 2-1) and the LA Kings (series tied at 1-1) who got the OT win against Edmonton.

Two games on the schedule for Thursday. Florida @ Tampa Bay and Caolina @ NY Islanders. Both Florida and Carolina lead 2-0.

Scores from April 25:

Florida 5 Tampa Bay 2

Carolina 3 NY Islanders 2

Both winners now have a commanding 3-0 series lead.

Four game threes on Friday:

NY Rangers at Washington

Vancouver @ Nashville

Winnipeg @ Colorado

Edmomton @ LA Kings

Ranger win, go up 3-0.

Oilers, Avs, and Canucks all win and lead 2-1.

Carolina and Florida have a chance to advance on Saturday while Boston and Vegas have a chance to take a big lead in their series.

OT wasn't favorable for the Knights last night as they lost to the Stars 3-2. Knights were scoreless in the 1st and 3rd quarters. The 3rd quarter was a battle for them both as the net was fiercely defended. At 16:23 mark of OT, Johnston, the youngest Star player found Knights net for the win.

Game 4 tomorrow on Knights ice.

GO KNIGHTS!!

NY Islanders and Tampa keep their season alive with wins, Colorado takes a 3-1 series lead over Winnipeg, Vancouver does the same against Nashville. The NY Rangers advance after sweeping Washington.

The performance by Ovechkin in the Rangers series was pathetic. No effort, no points, and only five shots in four games. He was a team liability. It is shameful that the Capitals are keeping him around to chase a goals record instead of trying to win. Washington did not even deserve to be in the playoffs. That was embarrassing.

Florida defeated Tampa Bay in game five and has advanced. Dallas won game four to tie the series with Vegas, a series where the road time has won all four games.

Florida defeated Tampa Bay in game five and has advanced. Dallas won game four to tie the series with Vegas, a series where the road time has won all four games.

I fully expect the Stars/Knights series to go to 7 games, but I'm still cheering for the Stars. I'd really like to go to a Stars/Avs round 2 game :)

My Journey (So Far)

Shuri-Ryu 1996-1997 - Gokyu

Judo 1996-1997 - Yonkyu

Uechi-Ryu 2018-Present - Nidan

ABS Bladesmith 2021-Present - Apprentice