ABS Bladesmith 2021-Present - Apprentice

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Craziest game so far was between Colorado and Winnipeg. Tied at three after the first period and the Jets won 7-6. That is a tight matchup and should be a very close series. Other game one winners were NY Rangers, Florida, Boston, Carolina, and Vancouver. Vegas Dallas series is the last one to start with game one Monday night.

Craziest game so far was between Colorado and Winnipeg. Tied at three after the first period and the Jets won 7-6. That is a tight matchup and should be a very close series. Other game one winners were NY Rangers, Florida, Boston, Carolina, and Vancouver. Vegas Dallas series is the last one to start with game one Monday night.

GO KNIGHTS!!

:wave:

**Proof is on the floor!!!

GO KNIGHTS!!

:wave:

I missed one. Kings and Oilers series also starts on Monday night.

Two other games tonight, the NY Islanders lead Carolina 3-0, and Boston is tied with Toronto at 2, both in the second period of their second game.

Vegas and Edmonton win to take 1-0 leads. Toronto wins in Boston to tie that series 1-1, and Carolina has a wild comeback against the NY Islanders to take a 2-0 lead in the series, scoring five unanswered goals, four in the third period, and scoring two goals in a span of nine seconds. A monumental failure by the Islanders who are now in serious trouble. I don't see them coming back from this. It is a devastating loss. Then after the game the Hurricanes account on X was trolling the Islands for the loss. The NY Islanders were 81-0 in their playoff history when obtaining a three-goal lead. They are now 81-1. WOW. Just wow.

PLAYOFF HOCKEY IS BACK!!!! :up:

How I spent my night last night:

vI0gAVOl.jpg

Polishing a sword and watching playoff hockey...

My Journey (So Far)

Shuri-Ryu 1996-1997 - Gokyu

Judo 1996-1997 - Yonkyu

Uechi-Ryu 2018-Present - Nidan

My bracket is: Stars, Avalanche, Canucks, Kings, Panthers, Bruins, Rangers, and Hurricanes. Then Stars, Kings, Panthers, and Rangers. Then Stars and Rangers. And finally, Rangers. :) Here's to hoping.

My bracket is:

Stars, Avs, Canucks, Edmonton, Florida, Boston, Caps, Canes

Avs, Oilers, Bruins, Caps

Avs, Bruins

Avs

My neighbors across the street are die hard Rangers fans. They were super excited that the Rangers won the President's Trophy. Then I reminded them that many Presidents' Trophy winners fail to clear the first round...

My Journey (So Far)

Judo 1996-1997 - Yonkyu

My neighbors across the street are die hard Rangers fans. They were super excited that the Rangers won the President's Trophy. Then I reminded them that many Presidents' Trophy winners fail to clear the first round...

It's definitely true. We have seen some teams that had historically good regular seasons win the Presidents Trophy and lose in the first round just in recent years. Boston last year when they lost to Florida and Tampa in 2019 actually got swept in the opening round. Once the playoffs start everything that happened in the regular season doesn't matter anymore.

Tonight, Colorado and Nashville evened up their series a 1-1, both getting three goal victories. The NY Rangers and Florida Panthers are up 2-0 in their series after wins on Tuesday night, both one goal games.

It's definitely true. We have seen some teams that had historically good regular seasons win the Presidents Trophy and lose in the first round just in recent years. Boston last year when they lost to Florida and Tampa in 2019 actually got swept in the opening round. Once the playoffs start everything that happened in the regular season doesn't matter anymore.

Tonight, Colorado and Nashville evened up their series a 1-1, both getting three goal victories. The NY Rangers and Florida Panthers are up 2-0 in their series after wins on Tuesday night, both one goal games.

Well, the Avs had the best home record in the regular season, so I'm liking their chances from here out. Of course, as the Bruins from last year showed us, what happens in the regular season doesn't mean much in the playoffs...

My Journey (So Far)

Judo 1996-1997 - Yonkyu