• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

21 Years of KarateForums.com!

Hey all,

I wanted to take a moment to highlight the fact that today marks 21 years of KarateForums.com.

It's interesting to think about where you were 21 years ago, and what has happened in the time since. KarateForums.com has been here that entire time!

We've seen members go from teenagers to adults with families. We've seen members go from beginner student to black belt to instructor to school owner. We've seen life changes in so many people, both happy and sad. To be able to witness these journeys has been an honor.

We have this amazing history. On our 20th birthday last year, we highlighted a lot of it.

This year, I'd like to shout-out all of the members who have recently contributed to our community. Thank you to aurik, LionsDen, Sailor Sindbad, RW, sensei8, eighthundred, Questor, Wado Heretic, crash, Zaine, BoothJ9, ramymensa, DarthPenguin, ashworth, Wastelander, P.A.L, Tyler, bushido_man96, scohen0300, Himokiri Karate, Bradlee, Ravman, Wayofaswede, GS718Trek, FeralFrettchen, DWx, Miick 11, Nidan Melbourne, tatsujin, tubby, rehodges, KarateKen, 9StepHEN, and Spartacus Maximus.

Your contributions are making this current era of our community fun, interesting, and kind. Thank you!

Patrick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Happy Birthday KF!!

where I was 21 years ago... I was only 10! 5 years later I found this forum I was one of the teenagers that has nearly turned into an adult!

Thanks everyone who makes this place what it is :)

Ashley Aldworth

Train together, Learn together, Succeed together...

Happy Birthday KF! So much has happened, and seeing this community grow has been a great pleasure. So many good people have come and gone, and still remain today. I don't know what I'd do without KF.

21 years!! Of those 21 years, I've had the extreme pleasure to witness 14 magical years of growth here at KF on both the upside and the downside, but all of those years has made KF what it is now. The contributions past and present have helped to create what the future shall welcome eagerly.

KF means more to me than words will ever say, but it's easy to say that without KF, I, too, wouldn't know what I'd do without KF in my life.

Happy birthday, KF; here's to its bright future!! Thank you, Patrick!!

:bowofrespect:

**Proof is on the floor!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know how I missed this thread! I signed up when I was 15, and the amount of growth that I have seen not only in myself in those 17 years but in this forum is crazy. I love our little corner of the internet. Now that it is old enough to enjoy an adult beverage, have one on me, KF!

Martial arts training is 30% classroom training, 70% solo training.

https://www.instagram.com/nordic_karate/