• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Kobra Kai, Season 5: Fire VS Gasoline (SPOILERS)

How many more seasons can Cobra Kai last??

Seems that 7 seasons is a norm for popular brands. Has every original character been utilized yet?? Sure, imagination of the studio might bring new exciting things before reaching the far-fetched and laughable. Credibility might already have been waned.

What do you all think?

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they are going to exhaust their ability to dip into previous story plots soon. I wonder if they would just plan to advance the current rivalries that they have?

I don't know, Brian, if advancing current rivalries will do much good for the brand because a lot of times network brands don't know when enough is enough, which ends up doing more harm than good.

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hopefully a portal opens up eventually and out hop Jackie Chan and Jaden Smith.

Hopefully a portal opens up eventually and out hop Jackie Chan and Jaden Smith.
Hmmm....not sure I'd enjoy that as much. I like Jackie Chan, but I really didn't care for the new rendition.

• 2 weeks later...

Haha, just kidding. :)

I will say that the trailer has me concerned though because Cobra Kai is spreading toward Hollywood! Keep that stuff in Reseda!

• 3 weeks later...

There's a new trailer out!! Getting me more and more excited! although I feel like I have already seen a lot of the season now just through the trailers!

Ashley Aldworth

Train together, Learn together, Succeed together...

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone started watching this yet? One of my students has already finished it. So far I have only seen the first episode, my wife and I rarely get a chance to sit down together and watch something at the moment! But I'm itching to get through it all!

Ashley Aldworth

Train together, Learn together, Succeed together...

Anyone started watching this yet? One of my students has already finished it. So far I have only seen the first episode, my wife and I rarely get a chance to sit down together and watch something at the moment! But I'm itching to get through it all!
I didn't realize that it dropped! I'll be starting it as soon as I get some time.