• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Coming Soon: KarateForums.com+ Streaming Service

Note: This was our 2022 April Fool's Day joke. :)

Hey all,

Big news! Today we're excited to announce KarateForums.com+, a new streaming service that will bring you exclusive, unique martial arts programming, grounded in our community. Here's what you can expect:

http://www.karateforums.com/img/photos/karateforumsplus.png

Among the shows in our launch lineup will be:

Breaking/News: Daily show breaking down the biggest martial arts headlines.

Way of the Keyboard Warrior: Limited series digging into online discourse and the tactics that we use online to avoid and deescalate encounters with "tough" citizens of the internet.

The Legend of Bob: A documentary about the legendary martial arts training partner.

Karate Obsession: Based on his website of the same name, our own Wastelander will host this weekly series digging into martial arts concepts, myths, and techniques.

Behind the Post: Have you ever wondered about the stories behind your favorite KarateForums.com post? Think of it as "Behind the Music," but for our community.

And this is just the start! We'll announce additional programs as we get closer to launch.

If you'd like to be notified when we announce our launch date and open for signups, please reply to this thread, and you'll be the first to find out!

Thanks,

Patrick

Edited by Patrick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Can't wait! More KF content! Sign me up!

Great new content. I'm signing up right after you, Brian!!

:D

**Proof is on the floor!!!

Ah! Too bad this was and April Fools joke!

If you are ever interested in setting something like that up, I have the tools and platforms that can help you with that.

Had me really excited there for a minute! LOL!

For me bujutsu is not a set of techniques, but a state of the body. Once the principles are integrated, the techniques surge spontaneously because the body is capable of adapting instantaneously.