• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

hello everyone

crash

Hi everyone, havent posted in a loooong while but have lurked off and on through the years. just passing through and catching up. hoping to return to posting regularly again and getting to know and re-know some of the members here.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

mensoore_welcome_fun.png

I am still a relative newbie here, but welcome back! I look forward to seeing more from you!

For me bujutsu is not a set of techniques, but a state of the body. Once the principles are integrated, the techniques surge spontaneously because the body is capable of adapting instantaneously.

Hey crash! Wow, that's a blast from the past. :) Good to see you. Hope the last 15+ years have treated you alright!

Patrick

Welcome back to the forum!

Kishimoto-Di | 2014-Present | Sensei: Ulf Karlsson

Shorin-Ryu/Shinkoten Karate | 2010-Present: Yondan, Renshi | Sensei: Richard Poage (RIP), Jeff Allred (RIP)

Shuri-Ryu | 2006-2010: Sankyu | Sensei: Joey Johnston, Joe Walker (RIP)

Judo | 2007-2010: Gokyu | Sensei: Joe Walker (RIP), Ramon Rivera (RIP), Adrian Rivera

Illinois Practical Karate | International Neoclassical Karate Kobudo Society

Hey crash! Wow, that's a blast from the past. :) Good to see you. Hope the last 15+ years have treated you alright!

Patrick

the last 15 years have been good thanks. WOW, cant believe its been that long, or that i am still active in the M,A's....lol.... the martial arts have been a huge part of my life and will always be a positive. good to see the forum is still here and active.

Thanks everyone for the welcome back.

Ha, yes! I'm so glad to hear that, crash. If you don't mind me asking, what made you think of the community? :)

Patrick