• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Five Years on Staff for Nidan Melbourne!

Hey all,

June 17 marks 5 years since Liam (Nidan Melbourne) joined our team here at KarateForums.com, and I wanted to take a moment to recognize him.

In his time here, Liam has made well over 2,265 posts, which is 28th all-time, and I have no doubt that he'll join the top 25 club soon enough. :) But post count isn't really what it's about, because Liam has shown himself to be a thoughtful, kind member who shares with others, creates space for new members, and has made this community a better place.

Liam has been honored by the community through the KarateForums.com Awards, with two wins and nine nominations. As a member of our team, Liam has continued to contribute in a new way, by monitoring conversations and ensuring that this community we all love continues to be a special place.

Speaking personally, it's been a pleasure to watch Liam grow in life, and to become a father!

Liam, thank you for being such a great part of this community, through your long-term contributions and consistent, dependable presence.

Thanks,

Patrick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Congratulations, and many thanks for your contributions!

Kishimoto-Di | 2014-Present | Sensei: Ulf Karlsson

Shorin-Ryu/Shinkoten Karate | 2010-Present: Yondan, Renshi | Sensei: Richard Poage (RIP), Jeff Allred (RIP)

Shuri-Ryu | 2006-2010: Sankyu | Sensei: Joey Johnston, Joe Walker (RIP)

Judo | 2007-2010: Gokyu | Sensei: Joe Walker (RIP), Ramon Rivera (RIP), Adrian Rivera

Illinois Practical Karate | International Neoclassical Karate Kobudo Society

This is of no surprise of you reaching your 5 years on Staff milestone here at KF, of which, the up and coming 10 year mark will never surprise any of us. You've been a very important clog of the KF wheel. Thank you for everything that you've done for KF and its members all of these years, past, present, and future.

:bowofrespect:

**Proof is on the floor!!!

Thanks everyone, I love this community and so glad to have found it when I did.

I have definitely grown up a lot on here, and understand others a lot more on here.

I look forward to being here for another 5 years, and hopefully it is still going when my daughter is old enough to join.

I look forward to being here for another 5 years, and hopefully it is still going when my daughter is old enough to join.

I look forward to that. :)