• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

[KF20] How many years will be represented here on May 21?

Hey all,

Since we're celebrating 20 years of KarateForums.com on May 21, that means that there have been 21 calendar years where people have been joining our community.

I thought it would be fun to see how many years could be represented in a single day - the day of May 21! To make it interesting, I decided to exclude myself, and officially only count members who contributed to martial arts-related conversations, by posting or starting a thread, e.g. not general chat. Though I'll still keep track of those and add any additional members to the appropriate year, in italic. The first member from that year who posts on May 21 will be listed in bold.

If you're reading this, please come back on May 21 and start a martial arts-related thread or make a post!

I reached out to a bunch of members to encourage them to post May 21 - some you know, and some may be faces from the past! I'll update this post throughout the day on May 21, to add members who have posted to the calendar year within which they registered!

2001: jdash and Patrick

2002: monkeygirl

2003: The Pred

2004: N/A

2005: Zaine

2006: bushido_man96

2007: Montana and DWx

2008: sensei8

2009: Lupin1

2010: Wastelander

2011: N/A

2012: vantheman

2013: Nidan Melbourne

2014: Wado Heretic and Spartacus Maximus

2015: Bulltahr

2016: aurik

2017: JazzKicker

2018: nunopicado and Fat Cobra

2019: Theochh

2020: SLK59

2021: Questor and Miick 11

I'm excited to see how many years we can manage! :)

Patrick

Edited by Patrick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

6:52pm Eastern update: 3 more years have checked in, bringing us up to 12 out of 21. :)

The almost final tally: 16 of our 21 years have been represented. :) I realized that I didn't mention the Eastern Time zone to everyone who agreed to participate, so didn't want them to be left out, and will extend this so that all time zones are covered, meaning that it is through 7am Eastern Time on May 22. :)

Final tally: 18 of our 21 years were represented in our martial arts conversations. :) Thank you to everyone show showed up on KarateForums.com's birthday!