• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Las Vegas Bound

sensei8

My wife, Linda, Nathan, our son, and myself are relocating to Las Vegas, NV on April 26, 2021; we're driving the cars and cats just as soon as the moving company finishes loading. This relocation isn't a temporary one. Moving company will arrive at our home on the aforementioned date. Only bummer is that the moving company won't reach Las Vegas until between May1-6, of which we'll get a motel meanwhile.

Two-fold reasons for our reaching this decision are:

1) To be near my 90 year old dad; my brother lives 4 hours away...I'll be just 3 miles away. We've already secured an apartment, electric, and cable.

2) The Universities Cancer Center will help me secure grant(s) to offset my treatments. I've had no luck in getting the help in Houston to secure any grant(s) whatsoever.

Securing Doctors in Las Vegas, NV is underway across the board.

Viva Las Vegas!!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Good news Bob! Something to sink your teeth into! If you can avoid downtown, it's quite a nice place I reckon!

"We don't have any money, so we will have to think" - Ernest Rutherford

Thanks, Ken. The strip is havoc, and I mean to not go there if I can avoid it. The difficulty is when my wife wants to go to the strip; she's already said she wants to go to the Siegfried & Roy's Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat at the Mirage.

Sensei8, sounds like a great plan. Good luck to you with your father and with cancer treatment.

Karate no michi! :karate:

Godan in Ryukyu Kempo

Head of the Shubu Kan Dojo in Watertown, NY

(United Ryukyu Kempo Alliance)

Sensei8, sounds like a great plan. Good luck to you with your father and with cancer treatment.

Karate no michi! :karate:

Thank you, Fat Cobra; last time we did a big move like this was when my wife, Linda, was pregnant with our 26 year old son, Nathan. Dad's excited, for sure.

So glad to hear you are getting things to start working in your favor. Making a move like that can be quite a hectic change, but hopefully it all works out for the best.

Thanks Brian. While I can start seeing the light at the other side of the tunnel regarding to obtaining grants, what lies for us in Las Vegas still remains a mystery, but quite promising.

Edited by sensei8

Very best wishes for you and your family, Bob. My thoughts are with you as you continue your medical progress.

Cheers,

Scott

Japan Karate Association (JKA), 1974-1990, Sandan