• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Cobra Kai, Season 3 (Spoilers)

Yeah I think you are right about Robby, that would probably make the most sense.

Did you also pick up that Kreese showed mercy! in the fight at the dojo when Johnny was seeing if Robby was alright, Kreese had a sai in his hands, I was totally expecting him to stab Johnny in the back, but only hit him with the handle...

Ashley Aldworth

Train together, Learn together, Succeed together...

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I didn't mean stab to kill just maybe a stab through the shoulder, that's what I expected from him anyway...

So who do you think Daniel will teach the new Miyagi techniques to if anyone? don't see him teaching all of them, just maybe a select few?

Ashley Aldworth

I don't think right away, for sure. I think he'll want to be able to know who he can trust them with first. He and Johnny also seem to be tentatively partnered up. I can't wait to see them start clashing next season.

Ally brought up really good points in that the two of them are much more alike than they realize, and I'm glad someone finally came out and said it. Perhaps they will be able to work towards a common goal. I think in the end, though, Johnny gets Cobra Kai back, and they go their separate ways, but both will be better for it.

It will be very interesting to see how long Johnny and Daniel will get along. Their styles of teaching are different but if they could get along for the common goal of betting Kobra-Kai, I think they would be a dynamic duo and their students would benefit.

Well the did fight pretty well together in the garage... until they started fighting each other obviously...

Ashley Aldworth

It was a great season. I have read (only rumors) that this show is planned out until at least season 6 and there may even be a Kreese spin-off. No details on the spin-off, but it would be great to see more of Kreese's younger days.

Regardless, I am enjoying this show tremendously. This and Warrior are my favorite two shows on TV today!

Karate no michi! :karate:

Godan in Ryukyu Kempo

Head of the Shubu Kan Dojo in Watertown, NY

(United Ryukyu Kempo Alliance)

Does anyone else think that Tomi Village is Hollywood’s make of American Village? Just wondering your thoughts for those that are families with Oki.

I binge watched seasons 1 and 2 over the period of maybe 3 days. Waited about 4 months until season 3 released, binge watched in 2 days. Now I’ve gone back and watched Karate Kid, Karate Kid 2, Karate Kid 3, (which I had never seen before) and New Karate Kid!

The creators claim they have seasons upon seasons of ideas for this show and I’m just absolutely so excited for the future of this show.

Prediction: and semi season 3 spoilers ahead, but I’ll attempt to be vague.

Summary:

-Kumiko: an old love interest becomes a very helpful friend.

-Ali (with an i): settles two old scruples and brings peace to both Daniel and Johnny.

Prediction:

Now, aside from the Terry Silver hype, the show brings back Hilary Swank from Next Karate Kid. Daniel and her have an instant connection because of Miyagi sensei. This drives a stake through Daniel and Amanda as the bond between Daniel aNd Julie becomes more and more strong. I haven’t got much further than that.

Considering they use real car set pulling vs green screen, they obviously have enough $$ to bring Hilary Swank on board and I think this would be an incredible plot changer.

Anyways. Now I am listening to a podcast that just recaps cobra Kai episodes called, Cobra Kai Kickback.

To search for the old is to understand the new.

The old, the new, this is a matter of time.

In all things man must have a clear mind.

The Way: Who will pass it on straight and well?

- Master Funakoshi