• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

creatine

PhilM1

the protein powder sounds good. because i had bad acne and a lot of it has gone away and i only have some on the places i shave. so i think it would be bad for me if i took creatine.i dont think web md said anything about acne though. if there are any other supplements let me know.

fight til you die

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If used right it won't hurt you. If used wrong it won't help you. If you use to much at a young age it coudl hurt you liver I heard. However if you use it right as the bottle says you will be fine.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

BlackBeauty - don't fall for Muscle-Tech's false advertising. Cell-Tech is just creatine with lots of sugar dumped in, given a pretty logo, and sold at an extortionate price. You'd be much better off buying plain Creatine Monohydrate for a cheaper price and a superior product. 19 times better than Creatine? Laughable. Muscle-Tech always seem to say "Our product is 23,500% better than all the others!"

All Muscle-Tech products are vastly overrated, overpriced, and inferior to most other products out on the market. Don't fall for the marketting gimick.

Take care,

I gree. Muscle-Tech is a bad company. Maybe there products are 'decent' but not worth the price. You can get equal quality/if not better, with other manufactures.

YS

Without adding any more lible... :wink:

I found creatine is great for helping me bulk up and achieving a pump when doing intensive weight training. I find I retain a lot of water, when i take it I can gain upto 14lbs (mainly water). This weight is quickly lost when i stop taking it.

Psycologicaly it feels great and i grow loads but is it really that great or am i just retaining water?

As far as i know creatine is devised from and founds in many natural food sources. At what dose a natural supplement becomes dangerous who knows? :-?

Bretty

Well like I always said I don't care what you take or what program you do. If you lift on a regular basis you will see gains. Supplemtns help but they are nto wonder drugs. It still takes hard work.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

creatine has been on the market for a good 10 years and its now known that the loading phase is not necessary, true, someone on the loading phase will gain faster than someone whos not for the firs two weeks, but at the four week mark both ppl will be equil, this is a tested fact. creatine has some good points for its use but gaining of mass alone is not one of them because while using creatine you may get bigger but it is only water retention within the muscle and after coming off you will quickly lose the water. creatine is good for working out but should be cycled and it still takes time and a lot of hard work to build actual mass.

• 4 weeks later...
Gys, I have a bro thats been taking creatine for years. He has build up quite a bit over them years. But i talked to him and he said Crash that your totally right. As far as me i lifts weights reguarly but dont take nothing. so i have no knowledge of the matter.

No long long-term studies have been conducted. Short term results and studies have had good results, but you never know. Use at your own risk, I say.

Might as well take my advice--I don't use it anymore.

• 1 month later...
YOU CAN CHEK OUT MY SITE AND TRY CREATINE MONOHYDRATE FOR VERY CHEAP PRICES. 17 DOLLARS FOR 2.2 POUNDS. IT CONTAINS 200 SERVINGS OF CREATINE. iT DOES WONDERS FOR ME, AND I USE IT FOR TRANINING IN EXPLOSIVE WORKOUTS,AND FOR FOOTBALL. THIS HSOULD BE A GOOD WAY TO CHEK OUT THE STUFF AND SEE WHAT IT CAN DO(WICH IS VERY POWERFULL STUFF COMPARED TO PRICE) AND SEE WHY THERES SO MUCH HYPE ABOUT IT. WWW.WHOLESALESUPPLEMENTS.THESHOPPE.COM OR EVEN EMAIL ME, AT Order@wholesalesupplements.theshoppe.com and leave your information for shippingg and i will give you a shipping address for you order. Also i accept paypal, so just let me know. I sell many other supplements.

https://www.wholesalesupplements.theshoppe.comThey have just created a new site, and have made their neww labels and have made their new products out, they have all of their products on sale at this website now, and will very soon have the NEW pictures of their very high quality products online. ASAP.

https://www.wholesalesupplements.theshoppe.com

I was currently buying products on the internet,(supplements of course) and i found this great website https://www.wholesalesupplements.theshoppe.com , at first it seemed a lil unprofessional, but i put my credit card through their pay pal link. and my product was recieved within days.THe creatine and the protein where great, and i only got them both for 47bucks. I recieved 5 pounds of protein, and 2.2 pounds of creatine. Im seeing gains with their new products, just as much i not better than the celltech i used to get ripped off with. You should givethese guys a try, and email them any questioins you have. The email is on their site. Just had to spread the word

There's something wrong with this....anyone?

MA

"I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.

Imagination is more important than knowledge.

Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world." Einstein