• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

creatine

PhilM1

I was gonna stay out of this thread because the issue of supplements is generally a very shady area, however, I will comment...

You must realize:

Creatine is NOT an anabolic steroid. Its not an "enchancer" per se, but an aid.

Creatine is actually a nutrient found naturally in our bodies, and it's made from a combination of the three amino acids arginine, glycine and methionine. The main function of creatine is providing energy to your muscles for movements, especially quick and explosive movements. Your body gets its creatine from food and/or supplements. You can imagine then, that taking extra creatine monohydrate will help you out during workouts.

Fact: 3 out of 4 Major Athletes (including Olympians) take Creatine.

Its not a cheat nor a substitute to gaining "quick-mass", if you take Creatine, you probably workout, which means the mass you are putting on is real muscle...

Here's a link to a good source, I suggest your read up before you starting taking, knowledge is power.

CreatineMonohydrate.net

Just my 2 cents...

-Boxer Scott

• Boxing
  • Iwama Aikido

• 2 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is one of my first threads, i cant believe it got brought back. well just to let you know after i got all your thoughts i went down to the local great earth and got the creatine. it had something else but i forgot. it started with a G. But the creatine worked GREAT. i am a skinny dude and it bulked me up well. it even helped my stamina.

fight til you die

Th ecreatine itself probably didn't bulk you up.. the extra reps did.

But its feels good to get results.

"Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft." - Pres. Theodore Roosevelt

"You don't have to like it, you just have to do it." - Captain Richard Marcinko, USN, Ret.

"Do more than what is required of you." - General George S. Patton

"If you have to step on someone else to stand tall, then you truely are a small person." - ?