• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

The Decline in forum communities...

ashworth

In a more active communication platform I quite often find that I don't contribute as much unless I happen to be online when the topic is first posted.

For me personally I do like the general pace of this forum, I can log on in the more see recent topics, Have a think about what I want to say and then later when I get chance, I can log on and reply.

I guess it's just personal preferences :)

Ashley Aldworth

Train together, Learn together, Succeed together...

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In a more active communication platform I quite often find that I don't contribute as much unless I happen to be online when the topic is first posted.

For me personally I do like the general pace of this forum, I can log on in the more see recent topics, Have a think about what I want to say and then later when I get chance, I can log on and reply.

Thats a fair point. I think that as long as there is a reasonable quantity of new topics for people to look and and consider then things keep flowing. It's when new topics stop being posted that issues crop up

i guess for me that’s never been an issue.

When I log into a forum, I scroll the unread posts until I find a title that catches my interest, then I read the first few posts, and add my 2¢ in.

i guess for me that’s never been an issue.

When I log into a forum, I scroll the unread posts until I find a title that catches my interest, then I read the first few posts, and add my 2¢ in.

Yeah tbh that is my approach too, but everyone is different!