• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Congrats to sensei8 on 15,000 Posts!

Patrick

Hey all,

I just noticed that Bob (sensei8) has reached 15,000 posts on our forums! Wow! Congrats Bob. :) Thank you for all of the thoughtful contributions that you have made to our community over the years.

Patrick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Wow...me?? Well, son of a gun. Sure enough. The credit belongs to the countless KF members, who've, over the many years, gave us all a ton of topics to discuss, and it was great to be a part of it.

Kobe Bryant once said, while he was watching one of his games with Spike Lee, "Man, I didn't realize I talk so much...".

God willing, I'll keep talking so much for a long time to come.

Thanks all!!

:wave:

**Proof is on the floor!!!

Great milestone Bob!! Thank you so much for all you post, always words of wisdom, I always look forward to reading what you have to say.

"We don't have any money, so we will have to think" - Ernest Rutherford

Thank you, all, for your kind words and support for all of these years!! Here's to the future for all of us in the coming days and years.

:)

Wow you've had a lot to say :lol:

Congratulations sensei8! You're catching Brian up!

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~ Confucius

Thank you, Danielle and Devin!! :wave:

Catching Brian?! Maybe if his keyboard were to cease to work or if his computer were to somehow fall into the bathtub or if any and all devices on the planet Earth that allow Brian the means to log into KF that exist were victims to a long term electromagnetic pulse or if aliens borrowed him, like they did in the movie, Close Encounters of the Third Kind, and returned him later...I might catch up to Brian; after all, it's a worthy bucket list.

:rofl: