• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easy guys. :)

I am glad that you know when a post is humorous, Deby, because I find it humorous that you of all people would make a comment such as there not being enough staff members to play in such an event. Just another innocent message, of many, I assume?

As I recently said in a PM to you ZeRo, we are as strong as ever and activity has picked up sharply recently, coinciding with the staff decline that you have mentioned. Definitely not of any concern. :) Politics aside...

I would not want a staff vs. regular event because although it is all good fun, I don't want things to ever be looked at as staff vs. regular.

Belt colors would be tough to do, so we'll just leave that one alone.

Girls vs. Guys is indeed an interesting idea and I want to hear more people's opinion on it. If we do that, I would just request that people make their sex known (if it isn't already) so that we can fill out a team 6 and 6.

Thank you for the helpful feedback thus far. Final decision on the girls/guys or not will be made late Jan/early Feb with the signup thread posted shortly after.

Because I haven't spent as much time as I used to here on KF, it had come to attention (and also by other members pointing out to me) that the "about staff" page was "missing" 4 names.

No I don't find that humorous in the least. :(

Patrick:"Girls vs. Guys is indeed an interesting idea and I want to hear more people's opinion on it. "

I am glad that you think so .... :)

Interesting?

Come on! It would be a no contest, of course us boys would win. :)

There are always two choices, two paths. One choice is easy and its only reward is it's easy.

It takes sacrifice to be the best.

Girls vs. Guys, Staff vs. Members...doesn't really matter to me, I just wanna play :)

Hehe we could do "whippersnappers" vs "geezers" ... under 30 vs. over 30 :P

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

I am completely new to this, didn't take part in the first one, but I'm game. However you want to set teams up is okay with me. I would just need to know how it works, I don't watch the show, so the only thing I know is that you have to stab people in the back at some point. Sounds like it could be fun. BWAHAHAHAHAH :weirdlook:

Ken Chenault

TFT - It does a body good!