• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

My New Fight; Prostate Cancer

sensei8

Thanks for the update, Bob. Sounds like good news overall and positive progress. Your next appointment is my birthday, so I'll look forward to more good news.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been a bit since my last update regarding my Prostate Cancer, which is STILL in complete remission!!

Saw Dr. Goodman this morning for my 4-month follow-up.

UPDATES:

1) My PSA is UNDETECABLE; which is good. Last visit my PSA was 0.02

2) My current Testosterone level is 19. Dr. Goodman wants to see my Testosterone level at 249. The lack of Testosterone has interfered with my intimacy with my wife these past 3+ years. Dr. Goodman say/s that the more weight I lose the higher my Testosterone levels will be. That part of my body is still really, really sleepy right now, even though at 19, it's kind of trying to start to wake up. I'd give it coffee if I thought that it would help.

3) I've lost 73lbs so far!! This is good news. Since my last visit I weighed 355lbs. This morning's visit, I now weigh 307lbs; that's an average of 12lbs loss per month. My goal is to get back to 249lbs when I was diagnosed of Afib back in 2018. My weight gain had happened due to the Pandemic and what my cancer had done to my spine's T12 and L4 which has drastically affected my mobility. I fight to lose the weight no matter how long it'll take but I'm no quitter. Dr. Goodman also told me that weight lose can eliminate 30% of known Cancers.

Dr. Goodman was extremely glad at the progress I've made. All of the Praise goes to God!! My next appointment is November 21, 2024 at 8:30AM.

:)

Glad to hear the good news! :up:

• 2 weeks later...

Late response, but I am delighted to hear of your progress. I really value you and your contributions to this forum. I will continue to wish you the best and keep you in prayer as Ive known others in your situation and have had good success as a result of treatments.

Late response, but I am delighted to hear of your progress. I really value you and your contributions to this forum. I will continue to wish you the best and keep you in prayer as Ive known others in your situation and have had good success as a result of treatments.

Thank you so very much, Shojiko; it means everything to me!!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!