• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Belt Tests

we hav to spar in our black belt test. it is compulsory. when i took the test 8 years ago i hav to spar with my senior. actually with two of my seniors since i swept the 1st off his feet just after sensei shouted begin. now those aspiring for dan grade get to spar with me.

why did we surrender lord?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My yellow belt grading was pretty demanding physically. It went for two hours.

There was about 15 minutes of talking at the end, but practicallly the rest of the hour and forty-five minutes (excluding the odd 30 second to 1 minute break and a few minutes of light sparing at the end) was spent in the horse stance throwing basic techniques over and over and over.

The same my yellow belt grading was pritty demanding physically we went form 1 and half hour doing push up's sits up practicing kicks punshing combos ect then near the end we went through all the katas from kata one srry cant type the name to godan we wernt expected to do these well but we where watched to see how we manged to folllow everyone else. so over allit was good but the annoying thing was they ddint tell us if we passed until our next trainng day so i had to wait in suspence.

let not the fear of death stay your hand nor defeat your courage.The warrior who will provail is the one who confronts death its self