• advertisement_alt

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the style that i grew up in went, white, yellow, purple, green, brown and then black

4th degree black as of a few months ago in that style (which was not limited as many sport based clases, this was a compilation of chinese,japanes, and the korean, passed down over thousands of years to selected generations, and eventually made it's way to my instructor around the same time period that the sport based art of TKD became popular)

That which does not destroy me will only make me stronger

• 4 weeks later...

my school goes

white,yellow,orange,green,blue,purple,red,red w/ black stripe,brown, brown w/ yellow stripe,brown w/ red stripe,brown w/ black stripe,and then black

i am a purple belt

i have no clue whats w/ all the brown belts and stripes but owell

14,purple belt,TKD

talk to me i'm fun

Well I do WTF Tae Kwon Do and I am a blue belt... Ive been doing it for about a year and a half.

The belt system at my club goes like this -

White, Yellow, Blue, Red, Half Red Half Black and Black.

Each belt with stripes.

16 Years-old

WTF Tae Kwon Do - Blue Belt

Our system, which is a form of Tae Kwon Do, has 12 ranks. They go like so:

White-Yellow-Green-Blue-Brown-Red-Black

with a stripe inbetween each rank. So if you're a white belt, you're next rank would be to get a yellow stripe, then yellow belt and so on. This is for our adult class, however, which is 13yrs old+. for the Juniors, there is an orange belt between white and yellow (stripes included).

Female- 16 years old - Brown Belt 3rd grade.

Our shcool is White-Orange-Yellow-Green-Blue-Brown-Black, though we may be changing to White-Yellow-Orange-Green-Blue-Red-Black, I think. I am a Blue Belt, and I am an instructor. We have a small school, as you can see. I have been training for almost 4 years, and I am a very good student as well as Martial Artist.

:karate:

Ryan "Ryu" Somers

Blue Belt - ITF Tae Kwon Do

2 Years - Basic Hapkido

if I may ask Ryu...what type of instructor are you at blue belt?

sk0t

"I shall not be judged by what style I know, but how I apply that style againsts yours..."

I do not mean to be rude by that in any means...I just would like to know

sk0t

"I shall not be judged by what style I know, but how I apply that style againsts yours..."