• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Cobra Kai Season 2

binge watched season 1 and 2 as soon as I saw then available on Netflix. William Zabka is pretty convincing, isn't he? rewatched karate kid as well and noted that his kumite was very convincing in terms of point sparring. couldn't say the same for Ralph Macchio. Or the kids. That might just be me not being familiar enough with karate styles other than shotokan though.

Really looking forward to season 3 and might watch the previous seasons again, just because.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it seems like at times they get close to understanding each other, and then they...don't. And it keeps really bothering me.
It's designed that way, to keep you engaged, don't expect them to be best buddies anytime soon I imagine..........

And if they do because best buddies, don’t expect it to last any length of time.

So, I got through season 2. I won't spoil anything, but I felt the finish was a bit over the top. Really excessive, the last fight, anyways. I am interested in seeing how season 3 pushes forward.

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah, it seems like at times they get close to understanding each other, and then they...don't. And it keeps really bothering me.
It's designed that way, to keep you engaged, don't expect them to be best buddies anytime soon I imagine..........

And if they do because best buddies, don’t expect it to last any length of time.

JUST BE FRIENDS ALREADY.

:lol:

As someone whose interest and beginnings in karate came a few years time after the original trilogy was released I thoroughly enjoyed the first two seasons. The nostalgic feel of remembering watching the movies over and over again when I was myself just slightly younger than the main characters made it instantly awesome to me. It is with great impatience that I await the release of season 3.

I'm at the part where Kreese comes back into the picture and they did the cement mixing thing. JOHNNY NO STOP IT!