• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Server Migration (Please Report Any Errors)

Hey all,

You may have seen some errors on the site over the last 24 hours, tied to security. Firstly, everything is fine, there was no real security issue. It was triggered by our web host moving us to a new server without talking to me first.

At any rate, we're now on a newer server, and if you see anything that is amiss - anything broken, any error messages, anything at all out of place, please report it here or via private message to me.

There may be no errors at all, but to be safe, I'd like your help to make sure. :)

Thank you for your time and patience.

Patrick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

First thing: some avatars are not displaying. Like mine. :) I'm looking into that. Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Known issue: Our registration form is broken, and we are not able to accept new members. I am working on this, and will follow up. I apologize for the trouble.

Thanks,

Patrick

Update: The registration form has been fixed. Sorry for the trouble.

Thanks,

Patrick

• 1 month later...

I'm getting lots of errors of the form NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID when browsing from Chrome. It would seem that the certificate for the site has possibly expired?

My Journey (So Far)

Shuri-Ryu 1996-1997 - Gokyu

Judo 1996-1997 - Yonkyu

Uechi-Ryu 2018-Present - Nidan

ABS Bladesmith 2021-Present - Apprentice

Thank you for mentioning the SSL error, aurik, shortafter, Ken and Brian. Sorry about that. It has been corrected.

In this case, this error isn't really related to the migration, just the expiration of our SSL certificate.

Given that more than 3 months has passed since the migration, I am going to go ahead and close this thread. But if you should see any errors, please don't hesitate to send me a note.

Thanks again,

Patrick