• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I'm picking that the series will resonate with a lot of youth and that there will be an increase in young people taking up martial arts. Albeit, not as many as did after the original movies.

Thoroughly enjoyable mini series, they didn't need the foul language tho, mild annoyance while watching it with my 12 year old.

"We don't have any money, so we will have to think" - Ernest Rutherford

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm picking that the series will resonate with a lot of youth and that there will be an increase in young people taking up martial arts. Albeit, not as many as did after the original movies.

Thoroughly enjoyable mini series, they didn't need the foul language tho, mild annoyance while watching it with my 12 year old.

Agree 100%. Unfortunately this is common place for any movie these days.

The person who succeeds is not the one who holds back, fearing failure, nor the one who never fails-but the one who moves on in spite of failure.

Charles R. Swindoll

Foul language or not, it doesn’t appear that the series is aimed at a youth or children audience. It obviously is banking on the nostalgia of the generation who saw the karate kid movies when they came out or soon after. This would be adults in their 30’s at the youngest and around the age of the actors at the oldest. Anyone younger probably cannot relate or enjoy the series on the same level.

Very confusing. Where is the link in the YouTube app to buy videos? Only the previews and two free episodes show up.

Hey Spartacus Maximus, I forget, where are you based? I can try to find the option for your country.

Patrick

Also, because some folks in this thread appear to want to discuss it, but are afraid of spoiling it for others, I went ahead and created a SPOILERS ALLOWED thread here, so you can go for it! :)

https://www.karateforums.com/cobra-kai-youtube-red-series-spoilers-vt51663.html

Thanks for being thoughtful!

Patrick