• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2001-09-23 08:30, GoldDragon wrote:

above all ------i still vote for the NunChuku

* swings it around like a sausage link*

drops it!! :razz: j/k!!

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"

• 2 months later...
well it really all depends on weather you would want to kill your opponent or mearly beat them. for beating i would reach for a good pair of study nun's but to kill someone i would select throwing knifes. they are fantastic and i have become quite prefficent over the last few years. but that raises the question would any of us kill? im not sure if i would. and im not sure i would like to find out. yours sincerly henry south

• 1 month later...

:brow: I'll take the good old fasioned hickory stick for me!!!

Sticks are readily available wherever you may need it. If you are in a fight, and you look down and see a stick, pick it up and go to town on the guy.

Hasta!!

Slider

Check out "Koldsteel" Enterprises. We offer a wide variety of aluminum samurai swords for training or competition. All of these swords are light as a feather, but look awsome.

Http://hometown.aol.com/koldsteel504/myhomepage/profile.html

[ This Message was edited by: Slider on 2002-01-16 11:40 ]

Check out "Koldsteel" Enterprises. We offer a wide variety of aluminum samurai swords for training or competition. All of these swords are light as a feather, but look awsome.

Http://hometown.aol.com/koldsteel504/myhomepage/profile.html

How have I managed to miss this topic so long?

Well, I am very likely to have a cane with me. I use it for balance and to probe uneven areas before I trip on them. And when I don't have my cane I have my kuboton.

But with the kind of area I live in I think my best weapon is between my ears. I think my judgement of wether or not to go past an area or go out at certain times of day is my ultimate best weapon.