• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Seishin Gi Review

Sorry to hear about all of this. I guess when you find something you really like, you stick with it rather than trying to change it up. I’ve had nothing but great dealings with Shureido USA, so I’ll continue to do business with them until that changes.

Thanks. You're absolutely right. I should have stuck with Shureido. I lived in the UK until recently and I always used to deal direct with Shureido in Okinawa. Unfortunately lead times seem to have got longer and longer. Hence my reason for trying something different. I also had to adjust the length of my pants on the Shrueido Gi's too, which was a pain. But I did like the Gi overall.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear about all of this. I guess when you find something you really like, you stick with it rather than trying to change it up. I’ve had nothing but great dealings with Shureido USA, so I’ll continue to do business with them until that changes.

Thanks. You're absolutely right. I should have stuck with Shureido. I lived in the UK until recently and I always used to deal direct with Shureido in Okinawa. Unfortunately lead times seem to have got longer and longer. Hence my reason for trying something different. I also had to adjust the length of my pants on the Shrueido Gi's too, which was a pain. But I did like the Gi overall.

I’ve never owned a gi that I didn’t need to shorten the legs. Being short and round does that to me :)

As far as I know, Shureido gis are handmade, thus the lead times. Gotta take the good with the bad.

I’ve never owned a gi that I didn’t need to shorten the legs. Being short and round does that to me :)

As far as I know, Shureido gis are handmade, thus the lead times. Gotta take the good with the bad.

I'm with you. I have to order everything big and then have half a foot hemmed off. Lately, I order size 7 or 8, and then they have to get cut down. I wish there was a place around that could take measurements and make me a nice uniform to my size.