• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What have you appreciated the most from your MA style?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I'm new to the area where I live - moved up in August, 2014. My wife and I started TKD in August, 2015. In April, 2016, we moved. Our instructors were there bright an early in the morning of moving day to help us. They didn't volunteer. They insisted! It's a small school, and it may have small school problems, but the sense of community in this school is amazing. So many members took us in as family members. We've had places to go for holidays, people to help with my cat when I travel, and overall, great company! It's my home away from home.

5th Geup Jidokwan Tae Kwon Do/Hap Ki Do

(Never officially tested in aikido, iaido or kendo)

Just learning and appreciating good and proper technique. I always loved kicking, and trying to get it right. Its a complex thing that you can really spend a lifetime getting right.

So many things... I guess just the opportunity to meet so many people and visit so many places.

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~ Confucius

I participate in boxing and I appreciate the fact that there is a structured route to competition but also can be used as a fitness or a form of self defense and it can be added to different martial arts styles.

It begins with the knowledge that the severity of a strikes impact is amplified by a smaller surface area.