• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Again Kyle San, thats really from films. Honour is gained by doing the 3 rules I stated. For reference please read the Bushido.

Take Care,

Ah, originally you said nothing about gaining honour, but about the reasons a samurai would fight. The rules stated applied only to their class and above (the emperor), lower classes didn't count towards this.

Oh, and I've read the texts you've mentioned. Thanks anyway.

On kickboxing.com they have Radio martial arts. They also gave some information about the Shaolin. To make a long story short, they were enforcers for the government, when the government thought they were too dangerous to keep around, they had them slaughtered at their temple. A few escaped and through the ages have become what we know today as the Triads. VERY CONDENSED! How is that for peaceful living? They are the Chinese mob! Check for yourself.

I know this was totally off topic, but I felt like sharing. 8)

Ken Chenault

TFT - It does a body good!

• 2 weeks later...
On kickboxing.com they have Radio martial arts. They also gave some information about the Shaolin. To make a long story short, they were enforcers for the government, when the government thought they were too dangerous to keep around, they had them slaughtered at their temple. A few escaped and through the ages have become what we know today as the Triads. VERY CONDENSED! How is that for peaceful living? They are the Chinese mob! Check for yourself.

I know this was totally off topic, but I felt like sharing. 8)

I was reading about that in a book on Triad history, I thought it was a nice point.