• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Iron Fist on Netflix

I enjoyed Iron Fist quite a bit. And I've really enjoyed most of the Marvel Netflix series' and am looking forward to The Defenders and The Punisher.

I did hear some negativity from some friends of mine about Iron Fist, and how they felt like the series didn't match with the comic much at all. They made it sound like the Iron Fist was much more powerful and such a better character than portrayed in the series. Personally, I don't know, but I do think that in The Defenders Danny will be developed even more, and become more powerful.

Of the series, I think Daredevil has been my favorite, as well. I like the character, I like the fighting in it, and I enjoyed the extra characters with Electra, Kingpin, Punisher, and even Stick. I've really enjoyed the way they've developed The Hand as the bad guys, and we got to see more of what Madame Gao is capable of in Iron Fist.

I'm really looking forward to seeing how they all get brought together.

I hear they are expecting Punisher to be later this year.

Rand had only just gotten the power of the Iron Fist. Of course, he is just learning. I also do not expect him to be emotionally stable either. He just came home 15 years after losing his parents. He just gained incredible power. I would expect the wounds would reopen. There were a couple points that he specifically learned on camera. I think there were areas to improve. They had the time.

I was happy to see Madam Gau get more screen time.

"Those who know don't talk. Those who talk don't know." ~ Lao-tzu, Tao Te Ching

"Walk a single path, becoming neither cocky with victory nor broken with defeat, without forgetting caution when all is quiet or becoming frightened when danger threatens." ~ Jigaro Kano

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm waiting for the second season of "Into the badlands"

I love this show as well. And the second season hasn't disappointed!

I'm waiting for the second season of "Into the badlands"

I love this show as well. And the second season hasn't disappointed!

Never released over here, but I will find it............ :D

"We don't have any money, so we will have to think" - Ernest Rutherford

Hey Bulltahr. It looks like you (and others in New Zealand) can catch it on SoHo! :) https://www.sky.co.nz/soho

Patrick

AAAggghhhhh, I just cancelled Sky 2 months ago and replaced with Netflix, (Well a watered down version of the US one I'm afraid).....

"We don't have any money, so we will have to think" - Ernest Rutherford

• 3 weeks later...
I just need to learn that things like this are for ENTERTAINMENT, and not to be taken so serious....and I need to learn this as soon as I can. I still hate myself for being the way I am when it comes to shows/movies with a MA plot.

Come on, Bob, get your head out of the clouds, and enjoy the entertainment aspect....gee whiz!!

:roll:

I finally did learn that! For me, it wasn't MA movies, it was cop movies. I had been a cop too long to watch 'em without going "oh that's just ridiculous, he'd still be on admin leave from the last shooting. And I've yet to see him submit ONE use of force report!". Finally learned - ya want reality, it's outside. Ya want brain candy, grab the remote :)

I like Iron Fist. Interesting characters. Especially how one can make you go from hating him to feeling sorry for him (Ward).

Good show, but it is no "Badlands" :D

"I’m not in this world to live up to your expectations and you’re not in this world to live up to mine." ~ Bruce Lee