• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Member of the Month for March 2017: Safroot

Hello,

Thank you for visiting KarateForums.com.

We recognize one member every month as the KarateForums.com Member of the Month for their positive contributions to this community.

This month, we are announcing a change to the program. From the inception of the Member of the Month honor, in July of 2004, we have only allowed each member to be honored once. Previous recipients were not eligible to be selected again. But this month, after 154 different members have been honored, we are opening the program up to those members who have not been honored within the previous 24 months.

Our honoree for March, the first member to ever be selected as the Member of the Month two times, is... Safroot.

Congratulations! :) Thank you for the amazing contributions that you have made to our community over the years.

Sincerely,

Patrick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Thank you guys so much. That's a great honour.

I would like to take this occasion to thank every member that helped & encouraged me throughout my short MA journey even during the long break I had and special thanks to the Admin/Moderators team, you guys & gals are doing great job.

Keep up guys and I will keep annoying you with my endless questions :D :D :D as I can see my MA journey is really starting now in the new dojo I have joined. :karate:

"The Martial Arts begin with a point and end in a circle."

Sosai Mas Oyama founder of Kyokushin Karate.

btw , sorry for my late reply. I have just checked the forum today. It has been hectic week at work !

"The Martial Arts begin with a point and end in a circle."

Sosai Mas Oyama founder of Kyokushin Karate.