• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Supplements

will56

I have a fairly full timetable during the day and I cant fit in the extra meals I need to help me get bigger I get roughly 2 hours off during the day and get dinner at 6 o'clock. Im 19 years old, 5'11" and 140lbs = underweight. I took up kickboxing during the summer and managed to get more definition and strength but now I want to build on it. I joined a gym and was given a program to help me meet my goals. The problem is I have an very high metabolism and I fear that I wont get any results from my workout. Are there any safe supplements I can take during the day that will complement my training. I dont want to bulk up to much but i feel that I should have some strenght to go with my height. Any help is greatly appreciated.

P.S. Sorry about the lenght of the post but I thought the more you new the easieir it would be to help me.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

i personally dont like supplements. i've been gaining alot of size lately just doing hard training.

but it sounds like you might want to try Creatine. never take more than you should and dont forget to cycle off.

I f you want to be on the safe side of things take either creatine or amino acid supplements.

If you can't laugh at yourself, there's no point. No point in what, you might ask? there's just no point.

Many people seem to take Karate to get a Black Belt, rather than getting a Black Belt to learn Karate.

Creatine is very popular among people your age my man. I am 16; I used to want to take supplements, mainly Creatine or aminos, but I realized that I needed to slim down instead of bulk up! But in your case, creatine is the best way to go. It will add mass because it is a water retaining supplement.

"Which one is more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?" - Obi Wan Kenobi

creatine will help your muscles get bigger but i still suggest that you dont take supplements. creatine is also known to cause some really bad acne.

look into it some more and see if you really want to take it. as a rule of thumb, never take anything you know nothing about.

• 2 weeks later...

What i do...

to get enough food each day i usually do a massive meal with loads of rice at the weekend. and with the loads left over I put it in tubs and carry a tube with me each day to eat whenever i'm hungry. It's just a case of preparation.

I eat rice and pasta to give me energy and bulk. and take protein supplements for growth.

I'm quite undecided about creatine, I've found it pumps me up and fills my muscles, but to me it just seems to add water. It get a big weights gain and loose definition. I recently stopped taking creatine and have lost about 8lbs of water and feel better and lighter for it.

My advice is to keep it simple it's easy to start taking all sorts of (expensive) supplements when a good full diet would be enough.

Bretty