• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Back to Dojo

Safroot

What a wonderful feeling to be back to the dojo after 2.5 years break. Tonight was my first session in the new dojo, it was lovely to get back in action and feel the aches & pain again :D

The dojo is good, members are lovely & supportive. I spoke to the Sensie after the session and he explained to me that they give great attention/focus on sparring.

The only strange thing I have noticed that there was no Kata tonight !

Hopefully I can keep the enthusiasm & continue my journey.

"The Martial Arts begin with a point and end in a circle."

Sosai Mas Oyama founder of Kyokushin Karate.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Away from the dojo never has to mean away from training or learning and practising. Unless one is afflicted with a particularly debilitating injury or health problems.

I agree but for me was sort of lost of enthusiasm to train ! so I wasn't training at home even

Good to hear you are back in training! I'm on a hiatus right now, and it sucks, to say the least. But in time, I hope to get back to it as well.

Good to hear you are back in training! I'm on a hiatus right now, and it sucks, to say the least. But in time, I hope to get back to it as well.

Thanks Bushido , hope you get back in action soon

I recently got back in myself after taking a break to heal up an injury. I did change from TKD to Goju-Ryu, and the transition has been good so far. There have been some challenges, but overall, I have a great Sensei and a great dojo to attend. That makes it a lot easier.

Best of luck with your journey!

I recently got back in myself after taking a break to heal up an injury. I did change from TKD to Goju-Ryu, and the transition has been good so far. There have been some challenges, but overall, I have a great Sensei and a great dojo to attend. That makes it a lot easier.

Best of luck with your journey!

Thanks TooTall, good that the transition is working well. For me I am still in the same style "Kyokushin".

Good luck with your journey.