• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

bushido_man96 Has Been a Moderator for 10 Years!

Congratulations Brian. Thank you for being a big part of Karate Forums what it truly is. I too wanted to be a part of the live stream, but someone or something is always pulling me in a different direction at work.

Before I started posting here, your posts and demeanor were one of the reasons why I kept looking. When I first started posting, you were one of the first to welcome me and converse with me. Thanks for making me a part of the community.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Congratulations, Brian; indeed, it's a major milestone to be for sure!!

Sorry that I, too, missed the LiveStream, I sorely wanted to be there to help celebrate just what you mean to KF, to its members, to its KF Staff, to Patrick, and to myself!!

However, my attendance was required at our Hombu during that entire week, and in that, I had no free available time due to my intense schedule for that week. As a matter of fact, at the very exact time that the LiveStream began, I was already in a long and taxing meeting with those members of the SKKA's Upper Hierarchy that very same day, and while that meeting was very heated, it was necessary for the betterment of the SKKA and its entire Student Body. The Hombu has done the most unspeakable, but that, for now, is of no immediate concern!

My immediate concern at this very moment is to celebrate Brian!! I do celebrate alongside with everyone here at KF for all that you've done...past, present, and future, for KF and its members as well as its staff. Patrick nailed it when he spoke about your selfishness; it's that compassion that vaults you up and above self for the betterment of every KF member.

You're my friend, in and out of the MA, now and forever. One that I'll cherish for the rest of my life, without fear and/or objection, and without any ambiguity and/or reservations!! My friendship is yours, and I hope that your friendship is mine as well!!

Without you, my friend, I would've never found KF, because it was you who steered me towards KF while we were both at another on-line forum, and that has made the world of difference in my life, in and out of the internet. Thank you for that, and thank you for your mentoring all of these many years!!

Thank you for all that you've done these many years, in and out of KF, and may the blessings of our Lord keep you and yours safe in His sight forever!!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

Thank you, everyone, for all the kind words. I'm glad that I was able to reach so many of you in a positive light, and my goal is to continue to do so. There are so many great contributors at this community; its why I keep coming back. I hope this keeps up for another 10 years!

Congrats. 10 years is a long time.

"Those who know don't talk. Those who talk don't know." ~ Lao-tzu, Tao Te Ching

"Walk a single path, becoming neither cocky with victory nor broken with defeat, without forgetting caution when all is quiet or becoming frightened when danger threatens." ~ Jigaro Kano

"So close, yet so far...."

Unfortunately, it's been that way too long. Hopefully next year we'll break that cycle and get to the big game.

Sparring is honesty the rest is art.

"If you allow it, you'll have it."