• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Greetings All

JimW

Hello from Colorado! I am a Yondan in Seito Shito-Ryu . I have a dojo in Canon City and am currently working on opening a new one in Colorado Springs.

I have studied martial arts in one form or another since I was 17 years old. In 1996 I settled on Seito Shito-Ryu and have been with it ever since.

In 2008 I created Defeat the Darkness Women's Self Defense Courses and Seminars and teach it locally in High Schools. I am an avid advocate against Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault.

I actually hate these kind of introductions because I feel like I'm bragging about myself so please forgive me if it comes across that way.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Welcome to the forum, JimW. Don't worry about coming across as bragging, this is the area to tell us about yourself. Lots of good people here, and I'm sure you've got plenty to contribute.

Welcome to KF! It's great to have you! Don't worry about the bragging. We like humbleness, but sometimes bragging is a good thing, especially with some of the accomplishments you've made.

Martial arts training is 30% classroom training, 70% solo training.

https://www.instagram.com/nordic_karate/

Welcome to the forum!

Kishimoto-Di | 2014-Present | Sensei: Ulf Karlsson

Shorin-Ryu/Shinkoten Karate | 2010-Present: Yondan, Renshi | Sensei: Richard Poage (RIP), Jeff Allred (RIP)

Shuri-Ryu | 2006-2010: Sankyu | Sensei: Joey Johnston, Joe Walker (RIP)

Judo | 2007-2010: Gokyu | Sensei: Joe Walker (RIP), Ramon Rivera (RIP), Adrian Rivera

Illinois Practical Karate | International Neoclassical Karate Kobudo Society

• 2 weeks later...