• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Greatings

I was told about the forums by one of my senior students and thought I would check it out. I read through the different posts and decided to join.

I am excited to be a member here and think I will get a lot out of this forum based on previous posts that I have read.

About me,

I have been studying Matsumura Shorin Ryu (now changed to Matsumura Suide) for 36 years and Matayoshi Kobudo for 30 years. I have studied Matsubayashi Ryu, Ryukyu Kenpo, Eishin Ryu Iaido, Judo and Goju Ryu.

I hold the rank of Rokudan and hold the teaching license of Renshi.

The person who succeeds is not the one who holds back, fearing failure, nor the one who never fails-but the one who moves on in spite of failure.

Charles R. Swindoll

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Welcome to KF, MatsuShinshii; glad you're here!!

I'm particularly excited that you're here because while we're of different styles, birthed in Okinawa, we, you and I, are kind of cut out of the same wood. Both of our governing bodies have suffered pretty much the same turbulence's of varying degrees over the years, yet, we've never ever meet face to face. Hi, I'm Bob, glad to meet you!!

Glad to also see another Senior Dan rank, with a Shogo, here at KF, but for no particular reason(s); just good to see, is all. I respect all MAist of all ranks, and not just those who've earned a Senior Dan rank.

:bowofrespect:

**Proof is on the floor!!!

Thank you for the warm welcome.

I think I will learn much from all of you as I have read several posts and discovered that KF has a lot of knowledge base. I can only hope that I can give back a small amount of knowledge and contribute to this wealth of knowledge.

I look forward to the coming journey and thank you in advance for accepting me.

I have read many posts that focus on passing on the flame and have been very impressed by the selflessness and humility of the contributors.

The person who succeeds is not the one who holds back, fearing failure, nor the one who never fails-but the one who moves on in spite of failure.

Charles R. Swindoll