• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hi everyone, I'm still alive.

MasterPain

Well, the past few years have been busy for me. I work 2 jobs, I've gotten myself out of a bad debt situation, learned to operate a 3,000,000 dollar machine- despite the fact that I can't even drive stick, and managed to start putting away some savings. So some stuff is good, on the other hand, I've been too worn out to train on a regular basis, along with 3rd shift scheduling conflicts and I've put on some weight to an already heavy body. My feet hurt and my back is stiff.

Anyway, I've made the decision to get back in shape, I'm committed to a better diet and will dedicate some time back into training, even if it's mostly a few minutes a day solo. Also, I need to get back on here more. I miss you guys.

My fists bleed death. -Akuma

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

You had to do what was necessary across the board! I missed you, as well. You're knowledgeable in the MA, and you bring a lot of humor into the community, and for myself, that element has been greatly missed.

Welcome back....train hard!!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

Hey Bill!

Great to hear from you. Congrats on getting yourself out of debt! Always happy to have you around here!

Patrick