• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

1,000 Posts for Spartacus Maximus!

Patrick

Hey all,

Wow, two members joining the 1,000 posts club at once (the 97th and 98th members of it, respectively)! IcemanSK first and now Spartacus Maximus.

There are all sorts of reasons why this is great, but the first one that jumps out to me is that with IcemanSK registered on October 12, 2005, while Spartacus Maximus joined us on June 1, 2014. Both members are respected because of their quality contributions.

What this showcases, to me, is that our community is a wonderful mix of veteran members and newer ones, with the door always opening to additional members. That's vital for us. We need to have that mix, where we are welcoming of new people, and grateful for those who have made this community a part of their lives over a longer period of time.

Speaking of Spartacus Maximus, specifically, I will tell you what I have seen. Certainly, a member that has been recognized by the community (5 KarateForums.com Awards nominations, with a win), which I think speaks to the fact that a lot of people have been touched and found value in the posts that Spartacus Maximus has made.

Spartacus Maximus has been one of the most consistent people within our community, since joining it. It really doesn't take long to make a name for yourself here and Spartacus Maximus made an immediate positive impression and has built upon that, creating an impressive legacy of contributions and helping many people in the process.

Thank you, Spartacus Maximus, for the outstanding contributions that you have made to our community!

Sincerely,

Patrick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt