• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Karate by Jesse Seminar!!

Nidan Melbourne

On the 19th December I attended a seminar run by the Karate Nerd Sensei Jesse Enkamp. He travelled all the way from Sweden to Melbourne Australia for a few days to teach two concepts. Mumuchi and gamaku which i had not heard of until the day of the seminar.

It was a very enlightening experience of what i do in class is based from those two concepts. Sensei Jesse gave us the concepts and how to apply them to our own training and how to teach others using those concepts.

My favorite qoute he said was "Redirect like a ninja, silent and deadly". We all cracked up laughing.

It was a hard seminar due to the heat (41 Degrees Celsius!! Or 106 degrees Fahrenheit approx for my us friends) and was extremely humid as well. But still a lot of fun.

I would highly recommend going to one of his seminars. As you will learn a lot from it even different explanations of techniques that you know extremely well.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's funny, last night I just stumbled across that he's doing his first ever seminar in the US in April and it's only about a half hour from my house! I e-mailed the organizer this morning asking if there are any spots left (keeping my fingers crossed!).

That's funny, last night I just stumbled across that he's doing his first ever seminar in the US in April and it's only about a half hour from my house! I e-mailed the organizer this morning asking if there are any spots left (keeping my fingers crossed!).

Hopefully you can go!

Sounds like a fun time!

I agree!!

Does anyone know his rank?? I know he's of no particular core style anymore, according to his writings.

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

Hopefully you can go!

Just got an e-mail back from the organizer. I'm signed up for April 2nd!! I'm so excited! This will be my first karate seminar.

Hopefully you can go!

Just got an e-mail back from the organizer. I'm signed up for April 2nd!! I'm so excited! This will be my first karate seminar.

This was my first and it was amazing

On the 19th December I attended a seminar run by the Karate Nerd Sensei Jesse Enkamp. He travelled all the way from Sweden to Melbourne Australia for a few days to teach two concepts. Mumuchi and gamaku which i had not heard of until the day of the seminar.

It was a very enlightening experience of what i do in class is based from those two concepts. Sensei Jesse gave us the concepts and how to apply them to our own training and how to teach others using those concepts.

My favorite qoute he said was "Redirect like a ninja, silent and deadly". We all cracked up laughing.

It was a hard seminar due to the heat (41 Degrees Celsius!! Or 106 degrees Fahrenheit approx for my us friends) and was extremely humid as well. But still a lot of fun.

I would highly recommend going to one of his seminars. As you will learn a lot from it even different explanations of techniques that you know extremely well.

We had Jesse over at our dojo on Saturday evening. Good session primarily on biomechanics. He certainly knows his stuff.

We are having Iian Abernethy out again in early 2017. If your interested I'll keep you posted.

We had Jesse over at our dojo on Saturday evening. Good session primarily on biomechanics. He certainly knows his stuff.

We are having Iian Abernethy out again in early 2017. If your interested I'll keep you posted.

I thought so that he attended an extra dojo that day from what i gathered from one of his facebook posts.

Yes please if you can keep me posted, pm me or i am happy to send you my contact details