• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Karate Victoria Supershow

Thought I might share with you guys about today, this was the Karate Victoria Supershow. It was designed for instructors and coaches to better train karateka at our dojo's for the future. We looked at training methods for advanced and beginner kata. Along with kumite drills, fitness and self defense.

The people running the sessions are either State or National coaches or Experienced chief instructors.

It was organised by the one and only Sensei Wayne Noble and his lovely wife. Who made it a lovely day to learn from some of the best.

I found the sessions most insightful and will use many of the tips and tricks that we were shown in my own teaching but also my own training.

I will share some links to some examples of what we did in the next couple of days.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Ooohhhh...why is all of the really good stuff being held out of the USA? I look forward to viewing your links whenever you make them available.

Thanks, Nidan Melbourne, for sharing!!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

I'll be uploading them tomorrow. I have to give credit to Wayneshin for running the event

Thnx mate but the credit really should go to my wife who was the driving force behind this and a number of other Karate Victoria innovations over the last few years (including the VKL).

It was a good day though. I learnt plenty and loved the session your Instructor presented.

I'll be uploading them tomorrow. I have to give credit to Wayneshin for running the event

Thnx mate but the credit really should go to my wife who was the driving force behind this and a number of other Karate Victoria innovations over the last few years (including the VKL).

It was a good day though. I learnt plenty and loved the session your Instructor presented.

I think you both need the credit. We used some of your drills last night and was interesting

The second video is marked as private, but the first one looks fine. Thanks for posting them.