• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

KarateForums.com Fantasy Football League?

Patrick

Hey all,

I haven't played fantasy football since 2009, but I was thinking of playing again this year. Would anyone be up for a KarateForums.com league?

Ideally, I would have asked earlier, but I just thought of it now. It would be good to have at least 10 people involved. I went ahead and created a simple league on Yahoo! so anyone who is interested could join: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/1028374

When you join, please use your KarateForums.com username as your team name so we can tell who is who. :) I have set the draft time as Sunday, September 6 at 9 PM ET. The first day of games in the NFL in September 10. I could change/push back the draft, but even if you can't make it, your team can be autopicked for you.

If we don't get 10 people, I can always cancel the league, but judging from the popularity of the annual football thread, maybe we can put together a good group. :)

Thanks,

Patrick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I'd love to!! However, I've never done Fantasy Football before, and I'd feel that I'd suck the life out of the joy for others because I've no previous experience.

Sorry!!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

Thanks for the replies. :) No worries.

Haha, this was definitely a bust. No worries, maybe we'll try again in the future.

Patrick