• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I've Made 25,000 Posts

Patrick

Hey all,

This post is number 25,000 for me here at KarateForums.com. This community has been online for 5,206 days, which means I have made 4.80 posts per day.

What I really like about this number is that, in the context of these forums, it's not a huge one. There have been 527,448 posts made by 9,334 different members. Despite the fact that I have been here from day one, my 25,000 posts account for only 4.73% of the posts within our forums.

Many other members have made many posts. There are 95 other members who have 1,000 posts or more and 201 other members that have made 500 posts or more. I'd like to take this opportunity to specifically recognize the members, from that group, who have been a part of our community this year.

Thank you to Brian (bushido_man96), Bob (sensei8), Pat (SaiFightsMS), Alex (tallgeese), Heidi (ninjanurse), Danielle (DWx), Bill (ps1), Shawn (cathal), Bill (MasterPain), Gareth (Harkon72), Noah (Wastelander), yamesu, John (Zaine, whose birthday its today), Nidan Melbourne, Devin (Lupin1), P.A.L, Rusty (pittbullJudoka), Mykel (ShoriKid), Jennifer (Rateh), IcemanSK, CredoTe, Hawkmoon, Montana, stonecrusher69, Safroot, Spartacus Maximus, mal103, Archimoto and Ken (wagnerk). I am grateful for the outstanding contributions that you have made to our community during your many years here.

When I launched this community, I definitely didn't have this sort of longevity in mind. But of everything I have been involved with, this community is one of the things that I am most proud of.

Thank you to all of the members who help make it great.

Patrick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This forum is definitely a great place, and I'm happy to be a part of it! Congratulations on the landmark post count, and all it represents! And thank you for giving us this great community!

Kishimoto-Di | 2014-Present | Sensei: Ulf Karlsson

Shorin-Ryu/Shinkoten Karate | 2010-Present: Yondan, Renshi | Sensei: Richard Poage (RIP), Jeff Allred (RIP)

Shuri-Ryu | 2006-2010: Sankyu | Sensei: Joey Johnston, Joe Walker (RIP)

Judo | 2007-2010: Gokyu | Sensei: Joe Walker (RIP), Ramon Rivera (RIP), Adrian Rivera

Illinois Practical Karate | International Neoclassical Karate Kobudo Society

25K posts, is indeed a milestone!! You deserve quite a lot of sincere appreciation because of your vision, a countless amount of people, both MAists and non-MAists, have a place to enjoy all types of conversations over a plethora of topics, as well as a place to call home.

You deserve some type of token of our appreciation; you've earned it through and through, therefore, you deserve it! You're quick to honor members here with some type of token for their achievements earned here at KF, so, why not you!!

25K...that simply boggles my mind!! Keep on posting!?!

:D

**Proof is on the floor!!!

That is great, Patrick! It's great that you've built such an awesome community here and continue to grow it!