• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Why Red?

sensei8

Star Wars: The Force Awakens will be the next addition to the Star Wars story. Just saw the trailer at the movies, and it looks like a must watch when it's released.

My question:

Does anyone have any info as to why C3P0's left arm is RED??

:o

**Proof is on the floor!!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Trailer not available in the UK yet, however I cannot think of any reasoning unless it is a replacement part.

“Spirit first, technique second.” – Gichin Funakoshi

I do like the possibilities that you have all said, thus far, and I'm that cat...you know him...the curious one...the one that will not be satisfied until his curiosity is...just that...satisfied. C3PO's red left arm is the buzz around the internet, and I just saw a toy of C3PO and the left arm is RED too...selling for $99.99!!

:)

I do like the possibilities that you have all said, thus far, and I'm that cat...you know him...the curious one...the one that will not be satisfied until his curiosity is...just that...satisfied. C3PO's red left arm is the buzz around the internet, and I just saw a toy of C3PO and the left arm is RED too...selling for $99.99!!

$99.99 I wont be getting any time soon.

$99.99 I wont be getting any time soon.

I'll second that. :o

“Spirit first, technique second.” – Gichin Funakoshi

The rumor is that the Red left arm is a replacement arm. If you all remember, C3P0 had his right leg replaced, and it was silver.

Poor C3P0!! He just can't cut a break!!