• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

14 Years of KarateForums.com!

Hello,

Thank you for visiting KarateForums.com.

May 21 is the day that KarateForums.com launched, 14 years ago. The more time goes by, the prouder I am of what this community has become.

KarateForums.com is a place where you can respectfully discuss all martial arts-related topics. No matter how controversial something is, the conversations here remain productive. That's a credit to the staff and our great community members.

But it's also a choose your own adventure type experience. It can be serious or it can be light. You can share a personal story. You can ask for help and receive thoughtful answers. You can build friendships that transcend our community and stay with you for the rest of your life.

It's a cool place, and I'd like to thank you for being a part of it.

In honor of hitting 14 years, I wanted to take a moment to specifically highlight a group of members that I have noticed within the forums, that have really been making a mark lately through their outstanding contributions.

This group includes wagnerk, Wado Heretic, Wastelander, Spodo Komodo, Shotokannon, chiliphil1, Zaine, bushido_man96, tallgeese, CredoTe, Lupin1, Spartacus Maximus, Nidan Melbourne, DWx, ninjanurse, yamesu, muttley and sensei8. Thank you all.

This isn't an all-inclusive list, just a bunch of people I've seen doing great things recently. Please feel free to add more names you appreciate in a reply to this thread.

Thank you for reading and for your support of KarateForums.com.

Sincerely,

Patrick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Happy Berfday KF! :bdaybiggrin:

A great, big thank you to Patrick, the KF Staff, and the KF community at large!

:bowofrespect:

Remember the Tii!

In Life and Death, there is no tap-out...

Happy Birthday KF! It's awesome to have such a fantastic and accepting around and to be a part of it is both an honor an a privilege. Just as I found myself shaping my ideals of what it meant to be a martial artist based on what I learned here, I hope that in the future many other Martial Artists, young and old, will do the same.

Martial arts training is 30% classroom training, 70% solo training.

https://www.instagram.com/nordic_karate/

Happy Birthday KF and thank you Patrick for running such an amazing forum for such an amazing group of people to come together to share and learn.

Thank you to all the Moderators past and present (including you Patrick) for doing such an amazing job.

Also thankyou Patrick for the mention :)

Happy Birthday, KF! And congrats, Patrick! You've really built something great here and it's awesome to be part of it in any way!

Happy Birthday, KF! And congrats, Patrick! You've really built something great here and it's awesome to be part of it in any way!
Well said, and I couldn't agree more! This is the best place to discuss Martial Arts anywhere. Keep up the good work, Patrick!

Congratulations Patrick, KF will only continue to get stronger and stronger :)

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~ Confucius

Happy birthday to KF! Congratulations and thanks to you, Patrick, for providing such a great forum!

Kishimoto-Di | 2014-Present | Sensei: Ulf Karlsson

Shorin-Ryu/Shinkoten Karate | 2010-Present: Yondan, Renshi | Sensei: Richard Poage (RIP), Jeff Allred (RIP)

Shuri-Ryu | 2006-2010: Sankyu | Sensei: Joey Johnston, Joe Walker (RIP)

Judo | 2007-2010: Gokyu | Sensei: Joe Walker (RIP), Ramon Rivera (RIP), Adrian Rivera

Illinois Practical Karate | International Neoclassical Karate Kobudo Society

Happy Birthday KF!! :bdaybiggrin: You're 14 years old...WOW...the future looks brighter day by day and year by year.

Patrick, you and your staff knows just how much KF means to me, and for that, I'm eternally grateful for everything. :bowofrespect:

KF allows me an escape away from the trappings of the Shindokan circle; a welcomed breath of fresh air!!

Patrick, you've created something here to be very proud of. And through all of the trails and tribulations that one encounters while managing a community forum, and when all of the dust finally settles, KF is at the top...the rest, are only a pale comparison to what KF has to offer its members.

Thank you ALL; past and present!! To Patrick, KF Sensei's, KF Sempai's, and to KF's members....THANK YOU for all that you continue to do to make this community strong, and the best of the best!!

HAPPY 14th BIRTHDAY TO KF!! :bdaybiggrin: :bdaybiggrin:

**Proof is on the floor!!!