• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

two eggs in the morning-healthy?

rabid hamster

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

A balanced breakfast should contain a carb, sugar, protein and fat for sustained energy release throughout the morning. Eggs are packed with high quality protein, only 75 calories each and have 13 essential vitamins and minerals, including vitamins A, B12 and folate.

American Heart Association (AHA) changed its guidelines last year to say that it's okay to eat an egg a day. The AHA also stated that limiting satu-rated fat is more important than limiting dietary cholesterol in order to reduce the risk of heart disease. Eggs are low in saturated fat.

Why so depressed :-?

SMILE :D

• 5 weeks later...
I think an egg sandwich would b better because it has carbs from the bread.

If you can't laugh at yourself, there's no point. No point in what, you might ask? there's just no point.

Many people seem to take Karate to get a Black Belt, rather than getting a Black Belt to learn Karate.

Do you think four punds in four years is alot?Even if you are thin? I would love to loose for pounds a week for one month....

Well ... with those puounds "on" I was still under the statistics :) And now I don't fit anymore :D :D :D And anorexia is not my lifetime goal :D

Anyway I feel very good in my shoes :)

About those puonds :) Tried to put them back. Didn't work. Perhaps when I'll get older I would compensate. :lol:

• 1 month later...
Don't worry about the cholesterol in eggs, dietary cholesterol does not raise blood cholesterol. You should only have complex carbs, very little simple sugars, and plenty of protein and don't sweat fat. Think of how farmers fatten up their animals, do they feed them a lot of fatty foods? No, they feed them a ton of carbs and grains to fatten them up. Eggs are great protein, contain a ton of b-vitamins and good fats. I usually have 2 eggs in the morning as well and over the summer I lost about 20 pounds preparing for my blackbelt test. Fat does not make you fat. And dietary cholesterol does not raise blood cholesterol.