• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

The area around my ankles seem to always ache while I train.

Shay415

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
You have weak ankles, it's not a big problem many people do. You should buy ankle wrap or an ankle brace, this will give support to the ankle and stop the ache and weak feeling.

Limits Are Not Accepted. They Are Elbowed, Kicked And Punched.

Yes, it may just be a case of weak ankles or you may have tight ligaments, It's a condition called supinating or Morton's foot. The foot tends to land on the outside and predisposes the ankle to turn out over the foot. This could lead to the possibility of an ankle sprains or tear.

You can strengthen your ankles by doing toe raises and heel drops, alternating them until your ankle is fatigued. Each exercises should be done to the point of total muscle fatigue, so that you can't do even one more.Balancing is important in strengthening ankles to sense where the foot is in relation to the ground. Practice by balancing on one foot with your arms stretched out to the sides until you lose balance or become fatigued ...then do this exercise with your eyes closed.

I might have weak ankles, but im a pretty big strong guy, i'm 5'10 160, i do alot of ankle stretches and i already wear those ankle wraps , but im going to do more, and should i go see a dr? and if i shuld, what type of doctor? because i am afraid maybe something more serious could be wrong, because i spar all the time too in muay thai. Anyway thx guys for the 411.

Made in Thailand.