• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Stepping Down!!

Wishing you a speedy recovery Bob. It's not easy having to step away (even temporarily) from something you've dedicated your life to.

Thanks, Danielle!! And no, it's not easy at all! When all of this is behind me, I'll spend some time with Greg at the Hombu to shake the rust off and see if the floor will accept me back!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sir!

As one of the first guys to 'chat' with me, I do consider you a friend here so to read your post and sense the gravity in the meaning of the things you don't (and don't need to) explain saddens me a great deal!

Health is important, its preservation is paramount to us all and more so to you at this time!

You need to rest and overcome the situation you find yourself in, then rest my friend recover as best you can, do what you need to do and know we are here to 'chat' with poke fun at chill and relax with!

Make a speedy recovery so that you can stand one day back in the place you love!

Osu!

“A human life gains luster and strength only when it is polished and tempered.”

Sosai Masutatsu Oyama (1923 - 1994) Founder of Kyokushin Karate.

I'm sorry to read all of this--I hope you recover quickly, and can get back on the floor!

Kishimoto-Di | 2014-Present | Sensei: Ulf Karlsson

Shorin-Ryu/Shinkoten Karate | 2010-Present: Yondan, Renshi | Sensei: Richard Poage (RIP), Jeff Allred (RIP)

Shuri-Ryu | 2006-2010: Sankyu | Sensei: Joey Johnston, Joe Walker (RIP)

Judo | 2007-2010: Gokyu | Sensei: Joe Walker (RIP), Ramon Rivera (RIP), Adrian Rivera

Illinois Practical Karate | International Neoclassical Karate Kobudo Society

My thoughts and prayers are with you as you defeat this. Stay strong, and I wish you a speedy recovery.

Seek Perfection of Character

Be Faithful

Endeavor

Respect others

Refrain from violent behavior.

I pray you have a fast recovery. I'm glad to hear you will continue here on the forum. Best of luck and keep fighting the good fight.

Devil Dog

Godan

Shorin ryu, goju ryu, isshin ryu, kobudo.

I can totally understand why your having to step down from your roles at the school.

We are here to support you Sensei8 when you need it. So you are not alone in the MA world.

I am sure Patrick is going to keep you on board for all your hard work on the Forum. And that being a moderator will keep your spirits up.

Taking the break as recommended by your doctor will probably make your karate even stronger. Don't give up hope :)

I'm sorry to hear that!! Wishing you a swift recovery from what is keeping you off the floor. Hopefully the rest will do you good and you'll be back where you so clearly belong in no time!!

:bowofrespect:

Mo.

Be water, my friend.