• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Miss the Forum

Safroot

Hi All,

I really miss the forum and every single member , it has been very tough at work the last couple of months. I haven't been to the dojo since 1/7/2014 :( I even didn't have time to train at home :( .... tough life with 6-7 days /week at work.

Hopefully I can be back again to my training after Christmas :). Feel like I will start again from scratch but this doesn't bother me at all :D

Wish every member in the Forum is good & happy :)

"The Martial Arts begin with a point and end in a circle."

Sosai Mas Oyama founder of Kyokushin Karate.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hey Safroot,

It's nice to hear from you. We definitely have missed your contributions! Hope you are doing well besides all the work!

Patrick

Hey Safroot,

It's nice to hear from you. We definitely have missed your contributions! Hope you are doing well besides all the work!

Patrick

Thanks Patrick ... ;)

Yes, its great to hear from you! Keep plugging away, and eventually, things will settle out for you.

At any rate, please try to stop in here any chance you get! We'd love to hear from you, and reading here will keep you motivated!

Yes, its great to hear from you! Keep plugging away, and eventually, things will settle out for you.

At any rate, please try to stop in here any chance you get! We'd love to hear from you, and reading here will keep you motivated!

Thanks so much, sure I will :)

Nice to see you back, I'd wondered where you'd got to! Sorry to hear you've not been able to train. Hopefully you get back soon, and I wouldn't worry about starting from scratch, you'll pick it back up in no time.

Mo.

Be water, my friend.

Nice to see you back, I'd wondered where you'd got to! Sorry to hear you've not been able to train. Hopefully you get back soon, and I wouldn't worry about starting from scratch, you'll pick it back up in no time.

Mo.

Thanks mazzybear, hopefully I can pick it up quickly :)

Good to hear from you again! Hope everything works out for you in your personal life and in your training.

Godspeed!

Seek Perfection of Character

Be Faithful

Endeavor

Respect others

Refrain from violent behavior.

Ditto....I missed you....glad you're back!!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

• 2 weeks later...